Grow your business with the
FileMaker Business Alliance
- Promote your business to FileMaker customers
- Receive sales support from FileMaker
- Save on FileMaker products
Join the FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) and increase your business opportunities through exclusive sales and marketing support from FileMaker. The FBA provides a host of resources including promotional benefits, sales resources, co-marketing opportunities and product discounts to help you grow your business.
Download the FileMaker Business Alliance datasheet (642KB)
Promote your business to FileMaker customers
Being an FBA member is one of the best and most direct ways to get in front of FileMaker customers:
- FileMaker website – Promote your business technology offerings with a full-page listing (Example)
- Co-marketing opportunities – Be invited to participate in special events, speaking engagements, web seminars or case studies.
- Logo – Advertise your special status in your sales and marketing materials with an exclusive FBA logo.
Be part of the community
Get a free membership to the FileMaker Technical Network, our community for developers.
- Technical info – access hundreds of articles, scripts, calculations, webinars, technical briefs & white papers.
- Developer Forum – meet and exchange ideas with other FileMaker users and developers.
Receive sales support from FileMaker
Access a wide array of sales resources to help you increase your business technology sales:
- Sales Materials – Save time with professionally designed presentations, brochures, datasheets, press release templates and more, to help you make the right impression with your business technology clients.
- Online forum – Get a direct line to the FileMaker sales team and other FileMaker business partners to exchange ideas and get helpful selling tips.
- Members only meetings – Receive invitations for special meetings with FileMaker sales staff.
Save on FileMaker products
Get member-only discounts on product quantities ranging from one unit to volume licensing:
- Get greater volume discounts on FileMaker software bundled with your customised solution offerings through the Solution Bundle Agreement Programme (minimum commitment levels apply).
- Save 50% on FileMaker products for your company's internal use (certain restrictions apply).
- Get free FileMaker software for use in your company's training classes (applies to FBA Trainer Level members only).
Solution Bundle Agreement Programme
The Solution Bundle Agreement is a software discount programme designed for FileMaker Business Alliance members who want to distribute FileMaker software bundled with their professionally developed solutions. FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Server are available for special volume discounts in this programme.
- Available only to FileMaker Business Alliance members in good standing
- Minimum initial order is 50 units of FileMaker Pro. FileMaker Server may also be purchased at a discount, but do not count toward minimum order.
- Solutions to be considered for the SBA programme must be submitted to FileMaker for review and approval.
- FileMaker software purchased under SBA programme cannot be sold separately from the bundled solution.
Who is it for?
Any organisation, whose primary line of business is developing and selling FileMaker products or services, would benefit from joining the FileMaker Business Alliance.
Does your business…
- Consult with companies on their FileMaker deployment?
- Sell FileMaker solutions or plug-ins commercially?
- Provide training resources for FileMaker customers?
- Publish FileMaker materials?
- Host FileMaker solutions for customers?
- Develop data-driven websites based on FileMaker?
How to Join
Membership in the FileMaker Business Alliance is just £269+VAT per year. Additional branch office locations may be added for an additional fee (certain restrictions apply). All prospective FBA members must have been in business for at least one year and have a valid business license.
To become a member, organisations must submit the following:
- 1) Online application form
- 2) Two customer references
- 3) Sample of your work (e.g. solution, published materials,
schedule of courses, etc.)
- 4) Sample of your marketing materials (website URL, brochure, etc.)
- 5) Description of company's products and services
Once your application is approved, you'll receive a membership packet along with log in information for the members-only website. Apply now!
Prospective FBA Trainer level members
Please send your proposed training schedule and credentials for consideration – apply here
FileMaker Business Alliance – Platinum Level
Membership at the FileMaker Business Alliance – Platinum Level requires sponsorship by a FileMaker Regional Manager. Members receive priority access to FileMaker sales staff along with referrals for sales opportunities. Members are also given priority status in promotional materials and are able to advertise their status with a Platinum Level logo. No additional membership fee is required. No application process is necessary as membership is by nomination only. Contact your local FileMaker office for more information – +44 (0) 20 8268 6000.
The FileMaker Business Alliance is subject to the terms and conditions of the FileMaker Business Alliance Agreement (418KB)
FileMaker Business Alliance
Grow your business with the FileMaker Business Alliance
£269+VAT per year
FileMaker Training Series
New for FileMaker 11
Members – Save 50%
Master the Essentials of FileMaker 11
The FileMaker Training Series is the official training curriculum from FileMaker, Inc. These self-paced learning materials consist of 12 training modules that cover a comprehensive set of topics designed to help you master the essentials of FileMaker solution development. You'll get over 700 pages of detailed step-by-step instructions on key FileMaker development topics. Plus, you'll receive a DVD with demo files, exercises and videos to enhance your learning experience.
FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) members-only price*: Book and DVD – £32.50+VAT (regularly £65+VAT)
Purchases must be made from the FBA members-only site to receive discount.
* Limit one (1) set of materials per membership