FileMaker Platform: 20 Minute Demo
29th April 2014 @ 12:00
In just 20 minutes Antony Larose of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser. You'll see:
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
- Creation of simple relationships.
My First Business Solution for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the Web
30th April 2014 @ 11:00
Need a custom business solution that works where you work; be that on train, plane, automobile, office, home, etc.? The FileMaker 13 Platform makes it easy for anyone to create custom business solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. In this 60 minute session, Kieran Saunders from FileMaker UK will show how you can create a custom solution from scratch for any task whether it be for contact management, event tracking, project management, stock control and more.