FileMaker Platform: 20 Minute Demo
11th March 2014 @ 12:00
In just 20 minutes Antony Larose of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser. You'll see:
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
- Creation of simple relationships.
Automating and Scripting the Dickensian Office
13th March 2014 @ 11:00
Businesses have long been seeking alternatives to legacy paper-based processes. Is a Dickensian world still far too familiar and do you want to change this? With the advent of mobile tablet-based computing supported by software with sophisticated scripting and automation technologies companies of all sizes are beginning to win the battle. Modern paperless businesses are significantly improving data collection time and accuracy with efficient solutions that automate and empower their local and mobile teams. With the FileMaker Platform, solutions can be built to custom fit your needs. From document management to job site inspections, learn how FileMaker can be applied through use of scripting and automation to solve just about any paper-based process and be securely shared wherever you go.
By Popular Demand; Deployment, Security, SQL and Extended Q&A
27th March 2014 @ 11:00
We’ve been looking over the most commonly asked for topics and this webinar serves to address the top 3. These are deployment of FileMaker solutions, security best practices/tips and integration with SQL-based systems. We’ll spend the first half hour covering these topics and then move on to an extended Q&A session with our FileMaker product specialist, Kieran Saunders.