FileMaker Platform: 20 Minute Demo
2nd September 2014 @ 12:00
In just 20 minutes Antony Larose of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser. You'll see:
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
- Creation of simple relationships.
FileMaker Training Series: Basics (User Interface Session)
12th September 2014 @ 12:00
Join us for the fifth in a series of six webinars designed to complement your learning via FTS:Basics, the official self-paced training curriculum from FileMaker, Inc.
In this session you’ll learn the importance of good user interface design and best practices when creating solutions for iOS devices. Experiment with applying styles and themes in layouts to create a visually attractive user interface. Get familiar with placing objects on a layout, and use the grids, guides and stencils tools available in FileMaker Pro to create a uniform and consistent interface. Add functionality to your practice solution by creating a portal, tab control, panel control, popover and Web Viewer.
FileMaker Training Series: Basics (Calculations Session)
26th September 2014 @ 12:00
Join us for the last in a series of six webinars designed to complement your learning via FTS:Basics, the official self-paced training curriculum from FileMaker, Inc.
In this session you’ll learn the basics of calculations, scripting and reporting in FileMaker Pro 13 through step-by-step activities building your own practice solution. Then find out how FileMaker Pro can integrate with other business systems. And finally, get introduced to the built-in security capabilities and learn about the methods of sharing and deploying a solution to other users.