FileMaker Platform: 20 Minute Demo
23rd September 2014 @ 12:00
In just 20 minutes Christina Munro of FileMaker will show you how (without having to write a line of code) to turn an Excel file into a custom FileMaker business solution, that your colleagues will be able to use from wherever they are; via desktop, iPad, iPhone or web browser. You'll see:
- Drag and drop from Excel into FileMaker.
- Sharing with others instantly.
- Accessing data on the move via iPad, iPhone and the web.
- Searching, sorting and charts.
- Simple customisation using themes and guides.
- Branding with your company logo.
- Adding photos direct from the iPad.
- Adding documents direct from a web browser.
- Drop-down lists with data.
- Live signature capture via iPad.
- Live bar code / QR code capture via iPad.
- Creation of simple relationships.
FileMaker Training Series: Basics (Calculations Session)
26th September 2014 @ 12:00
Join us for the last in a series of six webinars designed to complement your learning via FTS:Basics, the official self-paced training curriculum from FileMaker, Inc.
In this session you’ll learn the basics of calculations, scripting and reporting in FileMaker Pro 13 through step-by-step activities building your own practice solution. Then find out how FileMaker Pro can integrate with other business systems. And finally, get introduced to the built-in security capabilities and learn about the methods of sharing and deploying a solution to other users.
Paper to iPad
2nd October 2014 @ 12:00
Join Antony Larose of FileMaker as he takes a paper form to iPad and the web using the FileMaker Platform in around 30 minutes. Is there a business task or process that you'd like to easily manage? Are you still using paper forms? This session is centered around you. Got a paper form you'd like to see taken to iPad and the web? Please get in touch via email@example.com and this could be featured in a future session.